Reservations & Waitlist
- While walk-ins are welcome, we highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
- In order to reserve online you must have positive class credits (note: class packages can be purchased online).
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk so we know you have arrived and can ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Click here to schedule a class!
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces often open up regularly as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification.
- Please confirm you received the notification by following these steps to confirm your spot online:
- Log into your account.
- Click on My Info.
- Click on My Schedule.
- My Schedule will list all the classes you are currently in as well as classes that you have been added to from the waitlist.
- Click on “Class Level” (ie, Mixed, Level 2) for the class that you can confirm
- In the Notes box within Visit Details, you can write “Confirmed”. Then click Update.
- This will notify us that you are coming to class and we will mark you as confirmed.
- Reminder: Being bumped off the waitlist into class means you are IN CLASS and therefore responsible for confirming or cancelling your spot.
- If you get into class from the waitlist with more than 60 minutes prior to class start and do not show up or cancel your reservation you will be charged.
- If you get into class from the waitlist and are already scheduled for another class in the same day, you will need to cancel your reservation for your other class within the 2-hour cancellation window; if you do not cancel, you will be charged for class.
- If you are moved off the waitlist less than 60 minutes before the start of class you will not be charged.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online on time in order to avoid being charged for a no-show per the cancellation windows below.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or late cancellations results in a loss of that class. If you are using an unlimited monthly package, your account will be charged $10 for a no-show or late cancellation.
- Cancellation Windows: Reservations must be cancelled at least 2 hours in advance.
- Switching Classes: If you would like to switch to a different time within 2 hours of your reservation, you may do so without incurring a fee under the following condition:
- Weekday Classes: If you would like to move to another class that same day AND the class you are LEAVING is NOT full, you can switch with no penalty providing that you call and speak with someone at the studio prior to the start of class.
- Weekend Classes: Please note ANY class switching within the 2 hours prior to class is subject to a fee.
Late Arrival to Class
- If this is your first Bar Method class, please arrive 10-15 minutes early as there is no admittance for first-timers once class has started. First-timers will need to complete the new client form and hang from the stall bar prior to class.
- Returning clients may enter up to 10 minutes after class has started, but please note that your spot may be taken by standby clients if you are not at the studio when class begins.
- Late-comers must lift their knees 40 times prior to joining class.
- If class has been in session for more than 10 minutes, returning students will not be permitted to join. For Bar Move™ classes, late comers may enter within the first 5 minutes of class. We strictly adhere to this policy for the safety of our clients.
- Socks that cover the entire foot, exercise pants to the knee or below (compression shorts must be worn underneath if pants are loose fitting), and tops that cover midriff and waistband of pants.
- Socks must be on PRIOR to entering the studio room and must stay covering the entire foot throughout class.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the exercise studios during class. If you are on call or have a pager you need for emergencies, you may leave it at the front desk and we will come get you out of class.
- Please do not chew gum in the studio during class.
- Drinks other than water are not permitted in the studio. Water must be capped and in a container that is not glass.
- New and continuing pregnant clients must provide a doctor’s note that allows permission to take strengthening and stretching classes. This note must be brought in on or prior to your first class if you are new to Bar Method. If you are an existing client, please bring this note in as soon as you know you are pregnant. We also have a form you can send to your doctor. Please inform your teacher you are pregnant prior to class time.
- We have adopted several modifications that allow the exercises to be performed comfortably throughout the pregnancy.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
Childcare at The Mini Bar
Childcare is available 7 days a week for children 2 months to 10 years old. A reservation is required.
Reservations: View our class schedule and make a childcare reservation online by choosing one of our childcare packages. You may also reserve by calling 732-972-1537.
Our Mini Bar: Our room is cozy and fun. We have filled the room with toys, books and a large TV for your child’s enjoyment. There is also a restroom a few feet away.
Cancellations: You must cancel your childcare reservation 2 hours before the scheduled class, or you will be charged for your reservation.
- Allergy Friendly Snacks: sippy cups of water with lids are permitted, please label with your child’s name, as well as peanut and allergy free snacks.
- Restroom Visits: We will help your childcare to the restroom and will ensure their hands are washed.
- Changing Table Assistance Available: there is a changing table in the childcare room and our childcare assistants are happy to change diapers, so your workout experience is not interrupted. Please just provide diapers and wipes at the start of class.
- Please make sure your children are healthy!